Hair Color and Hair Dye
Hair color is just as important as opting for the perfect hair style that complements our face shape and features. Indeed one of the must have accessories in modern hair styling, colored streaks that add dimension and fullness to the tresses should be selected with special care. There are several factors that should determine our choice of perfect hair color. One would be our skin tone as well as the texture of the hair. In order to find the most flattering combination it is also paramount to skim through the hair coloring techniques as well as latest hair style trends that are available on the market.
Changing Natural Hair Color
Accentuating our natural hair color might be one of the objectives when deciding to appeal to this hair styling technique. However those who are flirting with the idea of completely changing their hair color will also find some spectacular and groovy ideas on how to choose the best shades.
Opting for a classy and moderate or on the contrary a radical and alternative hair coloring will be both an important decision. Those who are shy to completely swap their hair tone with a brand new hue can experiment with the temporary hair colors.
These beauty products would offer a general insight into whether the desired tone flatters or not, a certain face shape or skin tone. Go for the block coloring if you are thrilled with the result.
Hair Color Types
There are hair color types that are well-known for everyone, however thanks to the development the barriers between these tones faded and granted space to the more versatile and spectacular transitions between shades and color combination.
- Blonde Hair: Blonde hair is versatile and can range from the warm to the colder tones. Sunny shades as well as the gold and platinum blonde shades also belong to this category.
- Brunette Hair: Brunette hair is one of the no.1 and well-known tones that cover both the profound and subtle dark brown shades as well as the lighter chocolate tones.
- Black Hair: It is hard to determine what are exactly the tones that can be labeled black since the undertones might deceive us that range from the golden, reddish as well as brownish tones.
- Red Hair: Unfortunately red hair is on the way of extinction, however there are still fans who can popularize the auburn as well as more bright red tones as well as the classy mahogany and copper hues.
- Gray Hair: Unfortunately age leaves its print on our hair, as the pigmentation decreases our strands strip off their color. However coping with this hair color can also add a confident and stylish flair to our look.
Those who are keen to experiment with a wider color palette can pick any of these basic hair colors to test their effect when paired with their features and faces shape. Hair dyeing provides us with endless options to choose from the rainbow colors to the more classy shades and highlights.
Most Wanted Celebrity Hairstyles in 2011
Every time a new season begins, everyone is suddenly obsessing with the new trends, and this also applies to the latest celebrity ...
Stylish Hair Color Ideas 2011
Create a sultry, upgraded look using the hottest hair color hues of the year, so you can be admired for your incredibly seductive ...
Bold Party Hair Color Ideas
Perk things up a bit and adopt a more edgy and flashy hair tone. These bold party hair color ideas will help you spot the most fla...
Emo Hair Color Ideas 2011
Sport a sexy and edgy haircut paired with a flashy shade. The Emo hair color ideas 2011 below aim to help you perk up your simple ...
Vibrant Hair Highlights
Hair highlights can be a great way to add interest and dimension to a simple hairstyle. With a great variety of styles and colo...
2010 Sexy Red Hair Color Ideas
Sport a rockin' hair style and make sure you pair it with a sultry shades that would showcase your best features. The 2010 sexy r...
6 Smart Foods for Quick Weight Loss
Use the following 6 smart food options for quick weight loss to kiss goodbye to crash diets and exhausting exercise sessions.
Miranda Kerr Talks Labour and Childbirth with InStyle August 2011
Famous Aussie supermodel and mom Miranda Kerr flaunts her hot body in the August issue of InStyle Magazine Australia. Find out wha...
Tags» More tags